Members have access to monthly online reports that indicate how their outcomes compare to other providers who are treating patients with the same diagnoses.
Using data compiled from EMR, billing, and scheduling systems, CCI Labs can provide monthly reports at the patient, provider, site, and practice level for the following:
- CCI (Coronary Artery Disease) CAD Report
- CCI (Congestive Heart Failure) CHF Report
- CCI (Hypertension) HTN control Report
- Control reflects the lowest systolic and lowest diastolic blood pressure even if from different readings
- CCI DART (Diabetes) Report – Available to providers participating in DART QI Project
- CCI MAP (Hypertension) Report – Available to providers participating in MAP QI Project
- MACRA MIPS Report
- MIPS Cardiology
- MIPS Family Medicine
- MIPS Internal Medicine
- MIPS Multiple Chronic Conditions
- CCI MSSP Report
- Pediatric Reports
- Well Child
- Sickle Cell
- CCI Huddle Report - Available gaps in care to clinics that provide daily patient schedules
- Management Report – Available to Practice Managers or Lead Physicians to compare the teams data
For additional questions regarding available reports or to schedule an in-person meeting to discuss reporting needs, please contact Ellison Welton at email@example.com.
CCI Labs is excited about the new opportunity to serve our practices. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We value our partnership and look forward to a successful 2017!